March 18, 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notification
SEACOM cares about the health and wellbeing of our staff, partners and customers and we strive to promote a safe environment for our employees and clients. We continue to monitor the ongoing developments related to COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), and are following the advice and guidelines set out by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
We have implemented the following precautionary measures in order to minimise operational disruption whilst maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our staff and clients across our operating facilities:
- We are actively monitoring and instituting measures prescribed by credible public health bodies such as the CDC, WHO and Department of Public Health.
- Our Business Continuity Management team and Health and Safety Committee have clearly defined protocols in place to ensure we are able to maintain our operations.
- We have stopped all non-essential staff travel, local and international air travel, and laid out specific protocols for staff returning from high-risk areas.
- We continue to promote healthy hygiene practices and have taken a number of steps to educate staff on the spread of the virus, making additional hand sanitiser and soap available in all our facilities.
- We have always made extensive use of technology solutions which facilitate remote meetings and continue to encourage our staff to use them in order to minimise unnecessary air travel.
- Our facilities and offices have all been provided with guidelines, protocols, equipment and hygiene supplies to reduce any potential risk to COVID-19.
SEACOM continues to operate on a 24/7, 365-day cycle and we remain committed to your business and the other customers that we serve. We encourage you to contact any of our Service Operations centres should you have any queries. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Executive Officer