July 07, 2021
SEAview: SEACOM’s customer service portal
SEACOM Business offers its own self-service customer service portal, called SEAview. It can be accessed from the homepage of our website. When it comes to customer service and self-help, SEAview covers all the bases. This portal is designed to enhance SEACOM's world-class service by allowing you to execute a number of tasks and functions in order to make the most of our services and products.
SEAview is your go-to platform for reporting, billing information, statistics and customer service. When you visit the site, be sure to look through the customer-centric Knowledge Base Wiki area, which contains a number of self-help videos on a variety of topics.
SEAview features and functions
You can perform the following using the SEAview customer service portal:
- Access content and documentation.
- Log tickets, follow the status of your service's delivery, and interact with various SEACOM teams to gain access to service delivery and support.
- Download reports on your usage, billing, helpdesk queries and service delivery.
- Manage your portfolio and make new service requests, upgrade or renew existing services, and place new service orders.
- Review your account and billing information, view invoices, seek debit order modifications, log billing queries, and keep your contact information up to date.
SEAview is designed to make your user journey more simple and enjoyable. Log in to your SEAview account today to take control of your internet services. Should you not be able to find what you are looking for on the portal, email us at email@example.com or leave us a message and one of our agents will get back to you shortly.
SEACOM owns Africa’s largest network of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure, including fibre optic networks and subsea cables. We offer a wide range of industry-leading scalable ICT solutions for large companies that operate throughout the region.
SEACOM is privately owned - making it adaptable to the needs of the client. We are the preferred ICT and internet connectivity supplier for African enterprises. We can guarantee fast, reliable and secure internet and networking services at affordable prices.
For more information on these solutions, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter. Keep an eye on our news section for industry news and announcements on African ICT, internet connectivity, cloud services and security solutions.